The Intermarket Group is a real estate firm made up of three business units: Advisory and Consulting, Investment Management and Development.
Established in 1997, Intermarket Group is an award-winning Toronto-based real estate management and development company that provides services via three (3) key business units:
1. Advisory and Consulting Services: Intermarket provides a wide range of real estate consulting services to private sector companies and government agencies. We offer the background and experience to deliver superior results with an entrepreneurial mind set. The services provided include:
- Development Management
- Asset Management
- Tenant Coordination and Services
- Sustainability Initiatives
As well, Intermarket has significant experience in Project Reporting, as we have provided financial reports to private investors, institutional owners and large agencies such as the Federal Government.
2. Investment: Intermarket Investment Management Group offers third parties an opportunity to invest, along with Intermarket principals, in real estate assets that focus on proactive Value Creation.
The Investment Management Group concentrates on assets that can be re-positioned to maximize their value. The acquisition process is disciplined, methodical, and includes infill and intensification opportunities. The Intermarket team has the experience and track record to create substantial value through Limited Partnership offerings.
3. Development: Intermarket Developments focuses on value creation for real estate assets and has a significant track record in finding and optimizing opportunities. Through our expertise in all facets of real estate development, we analyze all options to ensure property value is maximized. A summary of our services are:
- Development Analysis including financial proformas, schedules and cash flow projections
- Pre-Development work with consultants and leasing agents
- Finalizing approvals and obtaining all permits
- Managing the servicing and construction processes